Effective Date: 19th Nov 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us,
At various points in the JSBkart experience, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, when you create an account with JSBkart, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and zip code. And if you place an order with JSBkart, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
If you log into the JSBkart service through a third-party, we may receive some information about you through them. For example, if you choose to log into JSBkart with your Facebook account, we may receive information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook Like button) that let you share actions on JSBkart with other sites and vice versa. You should check the privacy policies of these 3rd party services and your settings there for more information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We might use the information we collect for various purposes, including as below:
- Provide the JSBkart service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer
- Allow your Personal Shopper (which includes those that shop for and deliver the order on your behalf) to choose your items at a retailer site, deliver your items to you, and call or text you with any updates or problems.
- Charge you for the purchase and service costs through one or more payment processing partners.
- Offer you customized content (including advertising and promotions), such as prominently displaying items you purchase frequently.
- Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve JSBkart for everyone
- Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of JSBkart (Note: You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from JSBkart by using the settings on the Account Info page)
WHAT WE SHARE
JSBkart is a platform that may indirectly connects customers with Personal Shoppers who shop for and deliver the goods that you want from retailers. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who provide us the quality product and help enable the service. This includes, for example, the Personal Shopper(s) who pick and deliver your order.
We also share information under the following principles:
- With your consent or at your direction We will share your information with entities outside of JSBkart when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example:
- If you enter loyalty card information from a particular retailer, we share that information with the retailer you chose along with your order so that information can update your loyalty card account.
- If you share a recipe publicly on JSBkart, it is viewable by anyone along with your first name and last initial.
- If you invite friends to use JSBkart through our referral program then we will share some information with the friends you invite like your name and phone number.
- For lawful purposes: We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is sensibly necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or JSBkart.
- On a non-personal or collective basis: We share information with retailers and advertisers on both a non-personally identifying basis (including order and delivery details but not including credit card information) and an aggregate basis.
- For business purposes: We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among JSBkart, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party websites or applications, which likely have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Platform to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children and our platform is not intended allowed to be used by anyone below the age of 18 years old.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Platform visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To update your account information stored by JSBkart.com, you may sign in to "Your Account" on the Platform and update your personal information. In addition, if any of your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use our service, we can correct, update, or remove the personal information provided to us. This can be done by sending an e-mail with your new information to info@JSBkart.com, and specifying the information to be corrected, updated, or removed. Please do not send credit or debit card information by email.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).